At Nutrien, our Purpose is to grow our world from the ground up and we do so with safety and integrity as our core values. Nothing is more important than sending our people home safe, every day.
Nutrien Ag Solutions is the retail division of Nutrien™, the largest crop inputs company in the world. As part of our collective mission of Feeding the Future, Nutrien Ag Solutions provides full-acre solutions through our trusted crop consultants at more than 2,000 locations in North America, South America, Europe and Australia. For more than 150 years, we have been helping growers achieve the highest yields with a wide selection of products, including our proprietary brands: Loveland Products, Inc.; Proven®Seed and Dyna-Gro®Seed; as well as financial, custom application and precision ag services.
We harvest the best. Diverse views and experience make us strong. We look for people who have a safety-first mindset, who are collaborative team players, who deliver on their commitments, who are innovators in search of a better way, and who believe in inclusion.
Working at Nutrien Ag Solutions will provide you an opportunity to help us Feed the Future, and grow your career.
What you will do:
- Operate all spray equipment
- Operate computers on equipment
- Spray and calibrate crop protection products
- Mixing, loading, and application of crop production products/plant nutritionals
- Perform daily vehicle inspections
- Handle and deliver bulk and packaged materials, seed and other agriculture inputs
- Clean and maintain equipment
- Assist mechanic
- Maintain application/spray records
- Perform other duties as assigned
What you will bring:
- High School diploma/GED required
- Agricultural background preferred but not necessary
- Valid driver’s license & applicable endorsements
- Current CDL, or ability to obtain; we will train the right candidate
- Must meet minimum DOT age requirement
Are you a good match? Apply today!
Nutrien Ag Solutions is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to creating an inclusive workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics
This job will remain posted until filled. While we appreciate all applications we receive, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.