Join our award winning team that has been in business for over 100 years and three generations of family ownership. Our team members live in the areas that we serve and take great pride in supporting the communities that we live and work in. At Kalins our culture says it all! Providing a safe and happy environment for our employees is our top priority. We are currently seeking an HVAC service technician at our facilities in Vermillion, Yankton, and Sioux City.
Primary Job Function: To provide maintenance and repairs on a wide variety of residential heating and air conditioning systems according to company standards providing the customer with a high-quality experience. Provide feedback to the Service Manager regarding technical training needs, inventory, and retail pricing.
Compensation: We will pay top dollar to the right candidate + Benefits and reimbursement for moving expenses if moving to the area.
Work Hours: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, with 1-hour lunch; alternating on-call schedule to cover 24/7 emergency service; some weekends and evenings
- Ability to read and interpret wiring diagrams and blueprints.
- Be familiar with a wide range of equipment and troubleshooting techniques.
- Experience making repair and replacement decisions.
- Ability to acquire low voltage license within 2 years of employment as ST 4.
- Advanced customer service skills.
- Acquire ACE certification through ACCA/RSES within one year of employment as Service Tech 4.
- Demonstrate the willingness to accept responsibility and leadership roles.
- Operate scissors and genie lift safely.
- Knowledge of basic sheet metal practices.
- Knowledge of air balancing principles and techniques.
Top Reasons to come work for Us:
- Mentoring Program
- Signing Bonus or reimbursement for moving expenses available
- Year Round Employment
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Advancement Opportunities & Career Growth Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Factory Training
- In House Training
- On Job Training
- NATE Certification Training
- Quality Fleet – Well Stocked Vehicles
- Tools Program
- Employee Recognition Program
- Dedicated Service Support Team
- Job Diversity
- Paid Sick, Vacation, and Holiday
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement
Kalins Indoor Comfort is and Equal Opportunity Employer