Guidehouse is a leading global provider of consulting services to the public and commercial markets with broad capabilities in management, technology, and risk consulting. We help clients address their toughest challenges and navigate significant regulatory pressures with a focus on transformational change, business resiliency, and technology-driven innovation. Across a range of advisory, consulting, outsourcing, and digital services, we create scalable, innovative solutions that prepare our clients for future growth and success. The company has more than 10,000 professionals in over 50 locations globally. Guidehouse is a Veritas Capital portfolio company, led by seasoned professionals with proven and diverse expertise in traditional and emerging technologies, markets, and agenda-setting issues driving national and global economies. For more information, please visit: www.guidehouse.com.
The Operations Manager oversees the day-to-day operations for Physician Managed Services in South Dakota. The Operations Manager position will be in one of the South Dakota service centers. This position is responsible for meeting and exceeding department goals, managing daily operations and staff for assigned projects. This position will maintain relationships with client operations leadership at the service level and will monitor compliance with State and Federal laws and guidelines. The Operations Manager will perform all job-related duties, as assigned. Key job responsibilities will be the ability to effectively lead multiple or large-scale projects, represent the Organization in a professional manner, fostering an environment of trust and respect, while developing and mentoring team members.
Essential Job Functions
- Able to prioritize tasks and work independently without supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Understand and meet clients’ specific needs
- Ability to lead, mentor and develop team members
Duties and Responsibilities
- Meet and exceed department goals
- Support new project implementation and operational transition
- Special client projects
- Fill-in for Supervisors
- Monitor productivity, legal compliance and compliance with client policies & procedures
- Hire, review, discipline and terminate
- Verify and monitor time off requests
- Ensure employee compliance with Guidehouse policies and procedures
- Provide reports and statistical information for management and clients.
- Client services liaison.
- Monitor client revenue reports.
- Assist team where needed
- Process month-end procedures for Guidehouse
- Promote teamwork and a positive work environment.
- Travel to other Guidehouse locations and client sites as needed.
- Ensure compliance with all client policies and procedures.
- Work with client to develop efficient workflows that promote success for the client and Guidehouse
- Provide reports and relevant statistics, KPI’s to clients and leadership
- Complete required approvals and processes for the team and client
Education /Qualifications /Experience
- High School Diploma with a minimum of 5 years’ revenue cycle experience with a healthcare provider or an outsourcing company.
- PC skills in a Windows environment are required. Knowledge and utilization of desktop applications to include Word and Excel is essential.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to initiate and follow through on projects and work independently with minimal supervision required.
- Previous staff supervisory experience required.
The successful candidate must not be subject to employment restrictions from a former employer (such as a non-compete) that would prevent the candidate from performing the job responsibilities as described.
Guidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse and Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
Rewards and Benefits
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Rx, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Personal and Family Sick Time & Company Paid Holidays
- Position may be eligible for a discretionary variable incentive bonus
- Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health Savings Account, Dental/Vision & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
- Emergency Back-Up Childcare Program