The inside sales assistant supports inside and outside sales teams as needed and keeps meticulous records in company’s quoting, sales and production (ERP) software
- Collaborate with sales team to understand customer requirements and ensure data for each project is maintained and kept organized with other records for that project
- Create or update excel spreadsheets, customer order notes, quote information, drawing files and other related project information
- Work with Sales Team on sales documentation retention.
- Take inbound equipment inquiry calls, ask appropriate discovery questions, and pass along information to appropriate inside or outside salesperson.
- Enter new equipment sales orders into ERP system (Global Shop)
- Manage communication and record-keeping of Sales Order Changes
- Place appropriate records (owner’s manuals, bills of materials, electrical schematic drawings, project drawings, etc.) in Dealer Portal
- Exceptional organization skills with a disciplined process-oriented mindset
- Positive attitude with a focus on strong customer and willingness to support external customers and internal sales team
- Desire to be part of a team and positively contribute to a team-first environment
- Effective time management skills and ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment while prioritizing meeting deadlines and independent tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to read blueprints a PLUS, but not required
- Associate’s degree OR relevant equivalent experience
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Initiative-taking, requires little supervision.
- Analyzes and processes data well.
- Willingness to learn.
- Experience with an ERP system and related processes in a manufacturing setting will help separate a candidate from other applicants.