JOB SUMMARY: Executes assigned warehouse duties accurately and efficiently to insure achievement of corporate and customer objectives
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Picks orders as assigned rapidly, efficiently, and accurately
• Packs orders as assigned rapidly, efficiently, and accurately
• Operates shipping system (if assigned) rapidly, efficiently, and accurately
• Receives incoming product as assigned rapidly, efficiently, and accurately. This can include loading, unloading, counting, verifying, putting away and collecting data.
• Understands barcode technology and operates RF equipment as assigned
• Operates automated picking equipment, power conveyors, and forklifts as assigned
• Knowledgeable with all applicable warehouse operational and quality procedures
• Knowledgeable with all safety procedures and practices safe operation at all times
• Assists in maintaining a neat and orderly warehouse
• Consistently achieves or exceeds warehouse operational pick/pack/ship/receive volume and quality standards
• Positive attitude. Excellent time and attendance performance.
• Other duties as assigned
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
• High school diploma or GED equivalent required; must be 18 years of age or older
• Ability to read and comprehend pick tickets, purchase orders, receiving slips, route slips and instructions. Must be able to do basic arithmetic; skill levels normally acquired through the completion of high school.
• Operates automated carts and other such machinery
• Previous warehouse experience preferred
• Knowledge of Polaris product and parts preferred
• Prior forklift experience required for receiving applications
• Valid Driver's License
• Understands and is involved actively in the PCI quality process
Standard warehouse environment Ability to lift a minimum of 70 lbs. Ability to stand/walk for lengthy periods of time Ability to tolerate heights up to 26 feet.